LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE, HC2 PREPARES YOU FOR THE REAL WORLD
STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING CLASSES
Strength and Conditioning Classes
You will be participating in group classes utilizing the methodologies outlined below:
- Diet: lays the molecular foundations for fitness and health.
- Metabolic Conditioning: builds capacity in each of three metabolic pathways:
beginning with aerobic, then lactic acid, and then phosphocreatine pathways.
- Gymnastics: establishes functional capacity for body control and range of motion.
- Weightlifting and Throwing: develops the ability to control external objects and produce power.
- Sport: applies fitness in competitive atmospheres with more randomized movements and skill mastery.
Strength and Conditioning Classes – What to Expect
Workouts can be adjusted in weight, intensity, and certain mechanics to adjust to the experience and fitness levels of all individuals who walk though our door. Whether you are a total fitness beginner or elite competitive athlete, you will be able to improve your fitness with fun, challenging workouts. Scalability to an individual’s ability is the reason our program gets acclaim from military personnel, professional athletes, soccer Moms, Dads, and grandparents alike.
In our HC2 coached classes, we mix elements of gymnastics, Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, sprinting, rowing and jumping into one program to help you achieve your goals. This is our most popular program here at HC2. You will simultaneously develop your endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, agility, balance, coordination, and accuracy. You will develop a new found fitness and confidence level, for everything you do.
All of our Coached Group Classes are led by an experienced, highly trained professional coaches. Classes are 60 minutes and follow a similar planned progression:
A certified coach will guide you through a warm up, followed by movement instructions and a demonstration of the workout. The coach will supervise and correct any movement performed by you during the workout.